Sorry... I can't deal with all the SPAM so until I can find a better solution for the forums, I'm locking them down. For now please use awesome services like stackoverflow.com for community support. Thanks.
This forum is a community forum meant for users of the plugin to collaborate and help solve issues with implementation, etc. Unfortunately, as the creator of the plugin, I do not have much time to attend to every request here as this is only a side project and I must work a full-time job to provide for my family. This is how I keep the Flash version free and the HTML5 version low cost.
  • After failing to pass authorization in my CMS, I found that cookies were NOT being passed. I'm guessing this is due to the submission from Flash itself, and not the browser.

I'd like to request two features, to go along side the 'scriptData' which sent GET requests in older versions, but in 2.x seems to use POST.

It would be great to have an option to specify GET / COOKIE values.
  • For now, I am passing my cookies required for session validation, and then inserting them into $_COOKIE at the top of the php upload script.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.