Sorry... I can't deal with all the SPAM so until I can find a better solution for the forums, I'm locking them down. For now please use awesome services like stackoverflow.com for community support. Thanks.
This forum is a community forum meant for users of the plugin to collaborate and help solve issues with implementation, etc. Unfortunately, as the creator of the plugin, I do not have much time to attend to every request here as this is only a side project and I must work a full-time job to provide for my family. This is how I keep the Flash version free and the HTML5 version low cost.
Safari ajax load
  • Great plugin to begin with. I don't know what I would've done with out. Beautifully executed.
    Ive looked quite thoroughly in the forum to see if this issue has been brought up in the past, I apologize if this is old news:

Ive not had any problem with this program so far, except for this weird edge case, where I load the uploadify form via and ajax call. It renders completely fine in Safari, but nothing happens when you click the flash button i.e. the browse dialog doesnt show up.
    Only in Safari though, Firefox and even IE works.
    Im using "Version 4 Public Beta (5528.16)"
  • try moving the uploadify .fileUpload() to the ajax file your trying to load as well.

That way when the ajax has finished loading it will trigger the document ready call with the ajax file.
  • I'm having a similar issue, how did you resolve it?
  • Did you ever get this to work? I'm having a similar issue

benson said:
    Great plugin to begin with. I don't know what I would've done with out. Beautifully executed.
    Ive looked quite thoroughly in the forum to see if this issue has been brought up in the past, I apologize if this is old news:

Ive not had any problem with this program so far, except for this weird edge case, where I load the uploadify form via and ajax call. It renders completely fine in Safari, but nothing happens when you click the flash button i.e. the browse dialog doesnt show up.
    Only in Safari though, Firefox and even IE works.
    Im using "Version 4 Public Beta (5528.16)"
  • i have got the same problem people are saying it can be resolve using livequery but doesn't worked out for me anyone who got solution for this problem ??